I am putting together a smaller work wardrobe after a change in size, and I keep mixing up two separate decisions: whether a garment fits well and whether its color works near my face. The fit is fairly easy to check in a mirror. Store lighting makes color harder to judge. A charcoal jacket seems useful, yet several shirts I already own make my skin look dull when I wear them with it. I want to decide what to keep before buying more pieces. I have been reading about [url=https://bodyshapecalculator.top]color analysis[/url] and comparing those notes with ordinary fit advice, but I still need a simple test I can repeat at home. Would you compare a few shirts beside a window and photograph them against the same neutral background? Navy and charcoal are the pair I cannot settle because both seem sensible on a hanger. I also wonder whether a warmer cream shirt would be more helpful than stark white. If you have worked through something similar, which observations actually helped you choose repeatable colors rather than just picking the outfit that looked best in one photo? A practical sequence would help so I can keep fit and color decisions separate while I make a short shopping list.
درباره من
خانم دکتر زهرا زارعیان در سال ۱۳۷۱ به عنوان پزشک عمومی از دانشگاه علوم پزشکی فارغ التحصیل شدند
و در سال ۱۳۷۶ به عنوان متخصص زنان و زایمان فارق التحصیل شدند
ایشان از سال ۱۳۷۶ تا ۱۳۸۴ استادیار دانشگاه علوم پزشکی جهرم بودند
و از سال ۱۳۸۵ تاکنون به عنوان متخصص زنان و زایمان در مرکز IVF بیمارستان پارسیان فعالیت دارند.
ایشان دارای مدرک کارشناسی ارشد هیستروسکوپی از دانشگاه شارجه امارات متحده عربی هستند
ارتباط با من
مطب شهرک غرب : تهران، شهرک غرب، خیابان فرحزادی، خیابان نورانی، پلاک ۴۱
شماره تماس : 22082312 – 22386106
مطب شهرک ولیعصر: تهران، شهرک ولیعصر، خیابان برادران بهرامی، نبش خیابان بازرگان، طبقه دوم، بانک مسکن
شماره تماس : 66227350
ساعت کاری:
مطب شهرک غرب :
یکشنبهها و سهشنبهها (17-13)
مطب شهرک ولیعصر:
شنبهها (13-9) و دوشنبهها (16-9)
