I have an interview next week and already own the jacket and trousers I plan to wear. My remaining question is the shirt and a small scarf near my face. One combination is calm but looks flat in photos; the brighter scarf is more interesting, yet I worry it will draw too much attention. I found some examples of [url=https://bodyshapequiz.top]personal color analysis[/url] to give myself a better vocabulary for comparing the options. I am not trying to rebuild my wardrobe for this one occasion. If I photograph each outfit in the same light, should I focus on whether the face looks clearer, or whether the colors feel appropriately subdued? I could also look at the outfits from a few steps away before deciding. I know the camera may exaggerate a strong shade. For people who have made a similar choice, what would be the most useful comparison to make before I pick one?
درباره من
خانم دکتر زهرا زارعیان در سال ۱۳۷۱ به عنوان پزشک عمومی از دانشگاه علوم پزشکی فارغ التحصیل شدند
و در سال ۱۳۷۶ به عنوان متخصص زنان و زایمان فارق التحصیل شدند
ایشان از سال ۱۳۷۶ تا ۱۳۸۴ استادیار دانشگاه علوم پزشکی جهرم بودند
و از سال ۱۳۸۵ تاکنون به عنوان متخصص زنان و زایمان در مرکز IVF بیمارستان پارسیان فعالیت دارند.
ایشان دارای مدرک کارشناسی ارشد هیستروسکوپی از دانشگاه شارجه امارات متحده عربی هستند
ارتباط با من
مطب شهرک غرب : تهران، شهرک غرب، خیابان فرحزادی، خیابان نورانی، پلاک ۴۱
شماره تماس : 22082312 – 22386106
مطب شهرک ولیعصر: تهران، شهرک ولیعصر، خیابان برادران بهرامی، نبش خیابان بازرگان، طبقه دوم، بانک مسکن
شماره تماس : 66227350
ساعت کاری:
مطب شهرک غرب :
یکشنبهها و سهشنبهها (17-13)
مطب شهرک ولیعصر:
شنبهها (13-9) و دوشنبهها (16-9)
